John has three decades of experience at marketing agencies and professional firms run by their founders. He was finance director at advertising agency Saatchi & Saatchi in the 1980s, consulting firm Kroll Associates in the 1990s and marketing agency The Triangle Group in the 2000s. Click here to see John's LinkedIn profile.
John understands that owner-managed marketing agencies and professional firms face particular issues and since 2005 he has been providing them with his specialist financial advice through Nomizon Associates.
John read Economics at Cambridge University and is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants, having qualified whilst at Ernst & Young.
Do you recognise any of these issues in your business:
1. How do we generate increased profits year after year?
2. How can we always have plenty of cash in our business?
3. How can we plan for our firm's success?
4. How do we cost effectively motivate our people?
5. How do we sell our agency or firm for the best price?
If you and your colleagues want pragmatic advice and solutions to questions like these, call John on 07834 380290 or email email@example.com
Click here for some free thinking in John's Finance Director blog, and click here for John's tweets.